Critical elements that must be available in the food for your children:
1. Carbohydrates as an energy source.
2. Protein for growth, recovery after illness, hormonal function, overcome digestive disorders.
3. Vitamins and minerals for endurance.
Serves the needs of the elements above:
1. Children aged 1-7 years:
– Carbohydrates: 3 x daily 1 / 2 cup ½ cup rice or pasta / cereal or a sheet of white bread.
– Protein: 3 x daily fish or meat is better than tofu or tempeh for a deck on a portion of dominoes.
– Vitamins and minerals: vegetables three times a day 1 / 2 cup of organic vegetables, organic vitamins if not already broken. When cooked berkuah, should be spent broth, and cook at a temperature of 80 degrees Celsius max. Fruits 6 x daily 1 / 2 cup of organic fruit, 3 x meals, 3 x in between. Fruit consumption ahead of its main food.
– Milk and its replacement: three times daily a glass of fresh milk or yogurt or a sheet of cheese.
– Snack: 2 x daily biscuit or a cup of pudding.
2. Children aged 7-12 years: same as 1-7 years of age with 2 x folding portion, for proteins the size of a deck of playing cards.
Food Supplements is required when:
1. Nutrition standards can not be filled by the quantity and / or quality.
2. You’re sick.
3. There are extra activities.
Criterias of ideal supplementation are as follows:
1. Made from organic ingredients.
2. There is no taste, coloring and preservatives.
3. Proven security (already consumed more than 10 year).
4. Halal (for Muslims).
Do your children needs food supplements?
1. Children who do not want to eat fruit and vegetables (fruit and vegetables are not organic), should consume Chewable Multi with a dose of 1 x 1 per day for children aged 1-4 years and 2 x 1 per day for children aged 4-12 years.
2. Children who consumed less milk or meat, Protein Drink Kids should consume that contain nine essential amino acids with a dose of two glasses per day, 1 tsp for children aged 1-4 years and 2 tsp for children aged 4-12 years.
3. Children who do not eat fish (salmon, mackerel, tuna, mackerel) that are not fried three times a week, should consume Salmon Omega 3 with a dose of 2 x 1 per week for children aged 1-4 years and 3 x 1 per week for children 4-12 years of age.
Health problems that often arise in children is HARD EATING.
Definition of hard to eat: just spend less than 2 / 3 portion of the food, just like a liquid food / mashed, hard to chew / swallow (from a survey in Jakarta, was 33.6% of children experience this problem).
The signs of trouble eating, among others:
– Children often regurgitate their food.
– Children eating the old and diemut.
– Children do not want to eat.
– Children often spill food.
– Children are often dismissed bribes.
– Children swallowed immediately without chewing