Exposure to sunlight can damage DNA and alter the cells of your skin’s natural repair.
We are all aware of the benefits of wearing sunscreen to protect our skin against the harmful rays of the sun. While some may see a glow on the skin after sun exposure must be a sign of health,
In fact, DNA damage is happening deep within the skin. This event is invisible dangerous, because DNA damage is the direct link to skin cancer and premature aging.
DNA determines the skin cell’s functions
The skin consists of three main layers: the epidermis, dermis and hypodermis. Once the DNA is damaged, cells lose their ability to perform their essential roles. In addition, damaged cells and replicate abnormally over the years, the damage accumulates accelerate skin aging and increases the risk of skin cancer.
Sun exposure is a key factor in DNA damage
DNA damage is largely due to the attack of free radicals. Ultraviolet rays are invisible, the most important for the skin are UVB and UVA. UVB rays penetrate the top layer of skin. These rays are the main cause of sunburn and certain types of skin cancer. UVA rays penetrate deeper into the skin. UVA rays are more likely to cause long-term effects such as wrinkles, discoloration, leathery skin appearance, and possibly melanoma (the most serious form of skin cancer).
Contrary to popular belief, a sunscreen with a high SPF does not necessarily result in DNA damage and in conditions of the skin visible. Secondly, antioxidants can help neutralize free radicals and prevent damage to DNA. And finally, new advances in technology actually help strengthen the natural repair processes of the cell to repair DNA damage.
How to Protect your skin from DNA damage:
• Follow a consistent and long life for healthy skin. Even exposure to UV rays can hit at least six DNA of the skin. Look for sunscreens that offer “spectrum” or “UVA / UVB” or a rating of “PA.
• The safest option is to avoid sun exposure if possible. When you’re outside, even on cloudy days, always apply a wide range of products for sun protection SPF 15 or higher.
• Most people do not apply enough sunscreen on.
• Stay away from tanning salons.
•Use natural daily skin care from trusted company with proven track record and get advise from beauty consultant for your skin type (normal, dry, or moist)
Today, health insurance becomes a necessity for human beings because it provides cash, less benefits and hospital bills in jeopardy. It becomes your partner in the money in case of sickness, accident and hospitalization if necessary to pay a large sum of money to save the lives of their loved ones. Physicians have the ability to save lives, but when it comes to paying medical bills especially when you do not have cash in hand, the state is becoming worse than before.
There are so many insurance policies available, from which you can select the one that suits your budget. While the purchase of health insurance for you or your family, you should consider the following points to get a cheaper, but better:
• Do you really need health insurance?
• Decide what type of health plan you need. Need a basic coverage plan or health insurance coverage? You need a basic coverage plan to cope with a sudden illness, accidents and surgery. Comprehensive coverage also covers the cost of dental treatment, medicines and other drugs.
• Determine your budget. How can I pay premiums for the benefit of cash? On the basis of their application for listing on the budget for the health plan you need. Most health insurance providers will help you get quotes online. One thing you should consider when buying insurance for your health is to consult the list of diseases covered by the plan. Also, check the list of hospitals that accept insurance plan.
After comparing the contributions and health insurance that suits you, the procurement plan and ensure that medical bills. Another benefit is health insurance offers tax advantages.
Most people believe that diabetes is caused by the factor of heredity, there is also a notion that diabetes is in old age. In fact, diabetes is present in many young people who remain productive, even children, which means that diabetes may be suffering from any person regardless of age aatupun descent.
Indonesia is the fourth largest country in the world of people with diabetes, after the United States, China and India. Statistical Development of diabetes is progressive, so that knowledge about diabetes is very necessary that we have. Statitik noted that the year 2000, the number of diabetic patients JT 8.4 years in 2006 while the number is 14 JT JT estimates 21.3 years in 2030.
Of the 14 million diabetics TSB, only 50% knew that diabetes is a patient, which means that people who say 7JT diabetes or menegetahui not in front of them if they were patients with diabetes because it has never checked their blood. This means 50% juice 14 JT developing complications of diabetes without knowing they were patients with diabetes. Between 50% who know that diabetes adalh not want to know if they were patients with diabetes, only 30% of medicines on a regular basis also means that there will be 20% of diabetic complications than the group knew they were patients diabetes.